This course describes the process of equipment qualification steps (Design, Installation, Operational and Performance Qualification) according to risk and its complexity.
On completion you will be able to recognise the steps in qualification, understand the importance of equipment maintenance and calibration and what is meant by traceable to national standards.
- Module 1 – Where to start
- Benefits and requirements of equipment qualification
- Module 2 – Equipment Qualification
- Equipment qualification process
- Risk classification
- User requirements
- Module 3 – Qualification Phases
- Equipment design qualification (DQ)
- Installation qualification (IQ)
- Equipment Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Module 4 – Equipment Performance qualification (PQ)
- Calibration; traceable to national standards and explanation of ISO17025
- Final Assessment